START - Boulogne sur Mer
Race Across Europe staggered start dates 2018
N.B. - Your start date depends on the size of your team.
Friday 29 June
- Unsupported solos scrutineering and registration
Saturday 30 June
- Unsupported solos start (21 days to finish)
- Supported solo teams scrutineering and registration
Sunday 1 July
- Supported solo teams start (15 days to finish)
Monday 2 July
- Supported teams of 2, 4, 6 and 8 cyclists scrutineering and registration
Tuesday 3 July
- Supported teams of 2, 4, 6 and 8 cyclists start (Just over 12 days to finish)
FINISH - Tarifa
Closes at midnight Sunday 15 July 2018 Tarifa, Spain for supported teams
Saturday 21st July for unsupported solo cyclists.
Rules, Regulations and Guidance
Separate rules have been put in place for supported and unsupported teams and riders which mirror the generally acknowledged system for running ultra-cycling events as safely as possible and which create a fair event for teams and individuals to compete against each other. A guide has also been created to help steer your way through other parts of the event which you receive when taking part. The rule book is available on request should you want to take a look before entering.